The SSL Annex launched a new animated video today that presents the SSL Annex work in two minutes! See the video below and watch the video to learn more about how we work with governments to:
- compare SSL testing practices,
- help define product quality,
- assess new product features,
- research health and environment aspects, and
- identify best practices in market monitoring and enforcement!
Launched in July 2010, the IEA 4E SSL Annex is a joint initiative of nine countries working together to address common challenges with SSL technologies. The Annex member countries understand there are significant advantages in engaging in an international collaboration and joint activities relating to SSL performance and quality. Sponsoring governments of the SSL Annex include Australia, Denmark, France, Korea, the Netherlands, Sweden, the United Kingdom and the United States. China also participates as an expert member of the SSL Annex.