The newly formed IEA 4E Electronic Devices and Networks Annex (“EDNA”) held its first meeting on 14 May 2014 in Utrecht, Netherlands. At the meeting the official member countries agreed:
- The Netherlands (Hans-Paul Siderius) was appointed Chair for calendar year 2014.
- Beletich Associates were appointed as the “Operating Agent” for the Annex, following a competitive procurement process.
- The Terms of Reference for the annex were formally adopted for 2 years.
- A number of project ideas were discussed. It was agreed that each project is to be lead by one EDNA member country, with interested member countries providing support and contributing financially to the project.
- Projects will be developed in the coming weeks and discussed (and approved) by EDNA.
More information is available from https://www.iea-4e.org/edna/