4E employs consultants on a wide range of projects relating to energy efficiency for end-use appliances and equipment. We are seeking to extend our global access to high quality experts that have skills in this area.
Each 4E project is put out to tender via a specific Request for Quotation (RFQ), which defines the tasks required and the process for submitting a tender document.
In all cases, we require consultants to demonstrate the following skills:
- Ability to produce concise, evidence-based reports written in plain English.
- Ability to communicate technical issues to a non-technical audience.
- Ability to produce work to a high quality and to a deadline.
- Ability to maintain the confidentiality of 4E information, including that received from 4E members.
To be considered for future 4E RFQs please complete the form below and attach a single document in the form of a pdf containing the following information:
- The specific experience of the organization relating to one or more of the Key Areas of Expertise (see below).
- The geographical coverage of your previous experience.
- The identity and qualifications of relevant personnel.
- References to publicly available reports/papers where authorship is acknowledged.
- At least 2 referees for relevant work undertaken in the last five years.
4E in no way implies or guarantees the provision of contractual employment to those making a submission of information in response to this invitation.