By Mapping & Benchmarking · ·
Since its launch in 2009, the IEA 4E Mapping and Benchmarking Annex has produced more than 100 reports on the energy performance of 12 different products ranging from domestic refrigeration through to lighting phase out regulation, from standby power of a range of domestic appliances to more commercial refrigeration products such as retail display cabinets. These reports analyse data and describe policy information from 15 different countries/regions.
To help stakeholders find their way through this growing body of information, the annex results pages have been redesigned into a more intuitive catalogue of reports by product and country. There are 3 main areas in the new results pages:
Benchmark and Policy Reports
The final benchmarking reports and summary policy briefs for each of the products analysed to date are shown in this section giving stakeholders a direct route to all the main outputs of the Annex. This section also links to an individual page for each product which shows all the main public material for that product including:
- the final benchmarking reports and summary policy briefs;
- the webinar recording (where available);
- mapping reports by country;
- the product definition, and
- any supporting materials relevant to that product.
This page allows those interested in the results from a specific country or region to access reports grouped in that way. Under an intuitive “dynamic” table all the reports for a country can be seen grouped into product boxes for each of the product analyses in which that country is included.
Full Documentation Library
Participants in the Annex are entitled to access range of additional materials beyond those available to the public. These include:
- An ongoing synopsis of policy lessons learned by the Annex across all the analyses
- results data files for all major outputs (benchmarking report, policy brief and mapping report)
- PowerPoint presentations for the annex and each product
- Other reports that include information which members do not wish to be made public.
Annex participants can access these additional materials by logging into this secure area of the results area. You can find out more about joining the IEA 4E Implementing Agreement here.